Here’s another insightful interview I did recently for the Hair of the Dog Podcast, a show hosted by Nicole Begley and focused on pet photographers! (but what you can learn here definitely applies to all other photography specialties).
You can listed to the interview on your favorite pod-catcher, or on Nicole’s YouTube channel here:
Topics we covered in this interview:
- Why I think focusing on SEO too much is a mistake these days
- What content marketing (through blogging) is, and a useful list of blog post ideas for any niche
- Guiding people through your website (“behavior flow”) using call to action buttons
- How to fix the biggest performance bottleneck on your site
- Why I often prefer WordPress over Squarespace when it makes sense (and the platform I’m strongly against)
- And many more SEO-related tips!