Photography website review/teardown
Your photography website has problems. I'm confident in saying that because I've seen hundreds of photo websites from photographers around the world, and I've learned what makes or breaks a good site.
Confusing design or any sort of technical problem on your site will make visitors go back to Google to click on a competitor's site. But it's hard to analyze your own site objectively, you need a pair of fresh eyes.
I can show you to turn your existing website into an effective machine to drive your business forward.
I personally analyze every single detail of your website (including your site's source code and admin area) and give you a comprehensive video recording (screencast) with my improvement ideas.
I'm direct and honest about my findings, and can spot even the smallest of details. My focus is not only on design aspects but also on how your site is organized, how it guides visitors to your desired actions and get you results.
A website teardown is for you if...
- You're not sure if you're ready for a website makeover or a full site redesign, and just want an expert's opinion on what can be improved on your site.
- Your existing website is not performing well for you (you're not getting leads and not ranking well on Google), and you want to understand why.
- You know your existing website is good, but you're unsure what to do to polish it around the edges.
- Your Google Analytics reports show a high bounce rate (people coming to your site and then leaving quickly without taking action).
4 video screencasts of photography website teardowns
Your website teardown can be anonymous, no worries.Watch the videos
How it works:
- I ask you a series of questions about your site, so I can learn more about you and your business and see if we're a good fit.
- I do a comprehensive review of your site (design, source code, user experience, performance, security, admin area) & gather notes.
- I record a 30+ minute video (screenshot) of me browsing around the site and explaining where I see room for improvement. You'll be able to download this video & refer back to anytime.
- We also schedule a 30 minute Skype call (with screen sharing) where we go over my findings together live and I answer any follow-up questions you might have. You'll also be able to get a recording of this call so you can listen to the replay later.
- Two weeks of full support via email to give you feedback and answer all of your questions.
- A final mini-review of your site after you implement the recommend changes. You'll also get my "60+ photography website mistakes" eBook for free.
Please note that this does not include a detailed SEO analysis of your site. For that, check out my in-depth SEO review/audit service.
If you diligently implement all my recommendations, you can expect to get some cool results: better feedback from clients, higher search engine rankings, more clicks on your calls to action, and eventually more clients/sales. All in the name of growing your photography business.
Let's get started
The teardown costs $350 USD (not $347 or $349). Flat fee, no hidden costs. The video review is usually completed within a week, and we then schedule the Skype call at your convenience.
Payment is done via PayPal or using any major credit card. I provide an unconditional money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied with my work for any reason. If your website is too bad (suggesting a complete redesign) or too good (not requiring an in-depth review), I'll also give you a full refund and just offer some recommendations via email.
The website teardown is not a portfolio review. I don't critique your photos, I only specialize in everything surrounding the photos. But I can recommend professionals that you can hire for photo critiques.
You can always to take my teardown ideas to any other developer you work with or implement them yourself, no problem. If you do decide to have me implement them (depending on the scope of the changes and my current availability), the teardown will be my treat (basically deducted from the custom website or makeover project).