Premium website support for photographers
You can get ahead in the industry by focusing on your craft and your marketing efforts. But you can't do that if you're constantly tinkering with technical details on your site. Or if managing the content has become a hassle.
My platform-agnostic website support service will give you peace of mind that your photography website is running smoothly.
And it will give you access to a dedicated web-design expert (that's me!) that can handle all website content & layout changes, so you can save time and get back to your passion.
There's no task too small. I'll be your trusted web expert to take website‑related things off your plate.
Premium website support is for you if...
- You're wasting too much time managing content and setting up technical details on your site, instead of focusing on your craft
- You're struggling to make your website platform "behave" (regardless what it is: WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, PhotoShelter, Smugmug, Livebooks, Pixpa, you name it)
- You need small website fixes and someone to look after your online presence
Running a successful photography website is hard work. Focus on the content (text and images) and leave the rest to a seasoned web-design pro.
PREMIUM WEBSITE SUPPORT PLAN
Everything you need to keep your photography website looking good and running smoothly.$3,500 / year or $2,000 / 6 months
- Content management assistance: adding and optimizing new images, creating new pages, adding copy, minor page layout changes, adding blog posts, fixing text formatting, checking pages on mobile devices, fixing minor site problems, customizing template settings, updating the navigation menu, on-site SEO work, integrating FB pixel, sign-up forms or other embed widgets and meta tags, troubleshooting technical issues, etc.
- Website design & SEO improvement suggestions: whenever you add a new page or piece of content on the site, I can give you design suggestions (and implement them if you agree) based on my vast experience with photography websites.
- Email marketing help: configuring mailing lists, segmentation, merge tags, automation workflows, adding subscribe boxes, help with email campaigns, etc.
- Account & license management: I keep track of your software renewals & recommend free/better alternatives
- Malware & spam clean-up: I thoroughly scan & clean-up your site manually if it already has serious file corruption problems
- Regularly scanning and fixing broken links (or redirecting them as needed)
- Security measures and monitoring: to prevent your website from being hacked & blacklisted
- Uptime monitor: I get real-time notifications if the site ever goes down to fix it ASAP
- Unlimited email support (answering your messages within 48 hours)
- Check-in calls (max 2h/mo) to discuss your specific needs for the site
All tasks and email questions addressed within 48 hours.
6-month minimum commitment (then cancel anytime).
Check-in/Consulting calls are usually done on Zoom or Skype (audio or video, with screen sharing when needed). Calls are non-judgmental yet frank, and highly-personalized to your needs.
- Complete SEO review
(to help your website rank higher in Google & gain more organic traffic)
- Site design & UX review
(a comprehensive "teardown" of your existing website design)
- Need help with anything else?
Send me a quick message with your specific needs, and I'll get back to you with a personalized quote.
What's not included in the support plan:
- Advanced web-design work - If you need help with major changes to the look or functionality of your site (changing themes, adding entire new sections, doing complete site redesigns, etc.), or fixing damages caused by third-party modifications to the site, we'll discuss that as a separate mini-project. What's considered "minor" or "major"? It depends, of course, I'll be honest with your about it when I think what you're asking goes outside of the scope of your website support plan.
- Copywriting - While I have a pretty good understanding of the English language, I'm not a native English speaker. I'd be happy to do simple reviews of your page copy where needed, but I highly recommend you hire a dedicated copywriter if you need that kind of help. This article on my site lists a few pro copywriters that have experience with photography websites.
What happy website owners sound like:
"I found the most amazing support for my website. I couldn't be happier with the work that Alex provided. The speed with which things got done was also pretty impressive." - Rosanne Arnowitz
"My experience with Alex was fabulous. He works highly professional, competent, very friendly and supportive. I can recommend him to everyone. I am still happy about my choice, because I know that whenever I have something new to be adjusted on my site, I have his support. He is a gem in this business." - Rosa Frei
"Alex has built two sites for us, continues to provide outstanding IT support and we have no considerations whatsoever of going anywhere else with future website work we need carried out." - Nicholas Reid
Start caring for your photography website!Subscribe to the website support plan
After payment, I'll get in touch with you shortly afterward to confirm it and schedule the start of the website support.
Anything else you want to ask? Send me a quick email, I reply to every single one.
Interested in other ways to improve your site? Check out my other services or start reading some of my articles.