Photography website review
Your photography website has problems. I'm confident in saying that because I've seen hundreds of photo websites from photographers around the world, and I've learned what makes or breaks a good site.
Confusing design or any sort of technical problem on your site will make visitors go back to Google to click on a competitor's site. But it's hard to analyze your own site objectively, you need a pair of fresh eyes.
I can show you to turn your existing website into an effective machine to drive your business forward.
I personally analyze every single detail of your website (including your site's source code and admin area) and then schedule a (long) Zoom call to walk you through all my improvement suggestions and to answer any questions you might have.
I try to be direct and honest about my findings, and I'm known for spotting even the smallest of details. My focus is not only on design aspects but also on how your site is organized and how it guides visitors to your goals.
A website review is for you if...
- You're not sure if you're ready for a website makeover or a full site redesign, and just want an expert's opinion on what can be improved on your site.
- Your existing website is not performing well for you (you're not getting leads and not ranking well on Google), and you want to understand why.
- You know your existing website is good, but you're unsure what to do to polish it around the edges.
- Your Google Analytics reports show a high bounce rate (people coming to your site and then leaving quickly without taking action).
"Alex, thank you so much! I have watched the video once so far and am blown away at the number of action items. Your feedback was amazing!" - Austin Liberato
Examples of video screencasts from past photography website reviews
Your website review can be anonymous, no worries.
How it works:
- I ask you a series of questions about your site, so I can learn more about you and your business and see if we're a good fit.
- I do a comprehensive review of your site (design, source code, user experience, performance, security, admin area) & gather notes.
- We schedule a (long) Zoom video call so we can go over my findings together live (with screen sharing) and show you where I see room for improvement. You'll be able to download this call recording & refer back to it anytime.
- Two more weeks of full support via email to give you feedback and answer all of your questions.
- A final mini-review of your site after you implement the recommended changes.
Please note that this does not include a detailed SEO analysis of your site. For that, check out my in-depth SEO review service.
If you diligently implement all my recommendations, you can expect to get some cool results: better feedback from clients, higher search engine rankings, more clicks on your calls to action, and eventually more clients/sales. All in the name of growing your photography business.
Let's get started
The website review costs $800. Flat fee, no hidden costs. The review is usually completed within two weeks (at most, usually sooner), and we then schedule the call at your convenience.
Payment is done via PayPal or using any major credit card. I provide an unconditional money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied with my work for any reason. If your website is too bad (suggesting a complete redesign) or too good (not requiring an in-depth review), I'll also give you a full refund and just offer some recommendations via email.
The website review is not a portfolio review. I don't critique your photos, I only specialize in everything surrounding the photos. But I can recommend professionals that you can hire for photo critiques.
You can always to take my review ideas to any other developer you work with or implement them yourself, no problem. If you do decide to have me implement them (depending on the scope of the changes and my current availability), the review will be my treat (basically deducted from the custom website or makeover project).
Take action now
Learn what problems your website currently has and how to fix them.
To get a precise quote and schedule a website review, you must first answer a few questions about your website and business, to see if we're a good fit:
After reviewing your answers, I'll get in touch with you shortly afterward to give you a firm time estimate and schedule the review of your site.
Got any lingering questions? Get in touch with me, and I'll reply asap. Can't afford a paid website review right now? No worries.
You can learn a lot by checking out the articles I write and subscribing to my newsletter.