Following my first time being interviewed on a podcast, I’m now honored to have been interviewed again for a different photography podcast: Photo Biz Xposed:
This was a fantastic interview (even better than the first one), full of advice on improving your photography website. You can’t miss it!
Andrew Hellmich (the host) and I covered a lot of interesting stuff:
- Why and how you website should be a marketing engine for your business
- Tips on improving your site’s Bio & Contact pages
- Working with WordPress and its SEO settings
- Rebuilding a new site from scratch vs. just improving your existing one
- Working with a web-designer or developer on your photo website
- and much more…
If you’re looking for help on your photography website, don’t hesitate to get in touch for a free project quote or just to ask for some quick advice. Working alone on your website can be difficult, so I’m happy to offer my opinions for free and guide you in the right direction.